Sunday, March 15, 2015

A few weeks ago I was saddled with a situation that, in the not-so-distant-past, would have been my undoing. Through God's grace, however, I made my way through with joy and an overwhelming feeling of being blessed.

Being asked to make changes within a project you oversee might not seem like a big deal to others, but to my old self it would have been "proof" of my worthlessness and would have sent me into a complete tailspin. Thankfully, through my relationship with Christ, I now have an understanding of who I am; because of this I was able to face the requests with a clear mind, one that was thankful for others' interest in the project and acutely aware that God's presence was the reason for that thankfulness (what a blessing!).

Yet to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of Godchildren born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God. -John 1:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment